We know that becoming a matchmaker will transform your life—how? Well, that's up to you. If you possess high levels of empathy, intelligence, creativity, gung-ho-ness, ideas for marketing, impatience, and the entrepreneurial DNA—you will win fortune and status.
So let's get started!
You will be charged a $499 application fee.
The fee covers the designing and building of your site, the technology which will power your start-up, and the Tawkify University courses. If you are not chosen to become a partner, one-half of your fee will be returned—of course!
So, when answering the interesting questions on the application, please do not bore us. If your writing shows verve, charm and the ability to market yourself, at least we will know you will communicate well with your clients. If you make it through the first round, we will schedule a video interview with you. Then you can really strut your stuff with E. Jean and Kenneth and the engineers!
Here are the steps of the process—each step more exciting than the last:
- You fill out the application. (Please ensnare our interest by demonstrating how clever and serious you are)
- You pay the $499 application fee. This will cover the designing and building of your startup. (If you are not chosen one-half of your fee will be returned.)
- Your application is received.
- We are dazzled by your wit and ambition.
- You make it through the first round.
- You are scheduled for the video interview with E. Jean and Kenneth.
- You are approved to be a Tawkify Partner, and will become co-founder of your own matchmaking venture.
- You start attending Tawkify University.
You set your own prices — so the sky is the limit.
Of course, first you must decide the niche for your matchmaking startup. For instance, Connie, our Dog Matchmaker, loves her dog, Zergling. Connie makes matches between dog-lovers. She has four different levels of service, starting at $29 a month and rising to $199 a month. If you are matching a young demographic you will charge differently that if your are matching an older demographic.
One of Tawkify's newest partners---the exquisite Julia Bekker, the Hunting Maven matchmaker — charges $7,500 for six months. Here's a news story that appeared on NBC claiming that some high-end American matchmakers charge clients as much as $250,000 dollars to find them dates. Kenneth and E.Jean, the founders of Tawkify, think the figures are just ridiculously exaggerated. But they concede that many elite matchmakers make lot of money.
You will receive 40% of all earnings, after taxes, as a Tawkify, Inc. partner. You will receive a larger percentage as you increase your matches. You can also offer coaching, etiquette consulting, fashion advice, wingman-wingwoman services, etc, and charge whatever you think best.